Hello, new friend! My name is Jay, I live in California, and I like Supernatural.
This is my fandom blog, but it’s also my personal blog so I will be making text posts about whatever I feel like. I, more often than not, end up SCREAMING MY FEELINGS IN MY TAGS because I don’t know how to express myself so CAPSLOCK. And I swear a lot. I mean a whole fucking lot.
My top TV shows
Other things I’m into that I reblog
- Community, The Walking Dead, Futurama, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Dexter, Game of Thrones, Sherlock Holmes (films, BBC, Elementary), Disney, Harry Potter, The Avengers, Avatar: The Last Airbender, LOTR, Bob’s Burgers, The Borgias, True Blood, Batman (TDK trilogy and everything else), Firefly, Revolution, Once Upon a Time, The Daily Show/Colbert Report, Breaking Bad, Spartacus, …to be continued
- Video games (Dragon Age, Fallout 3, AssCreed, Portal, Skyrim, etc)
- Pretty ladies and pretty mens
- Things that I’m forgetting that I’ll update when I remember to
- Carnivale, Warehouse 13
- Rewatching - Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The X Files
- lol that’s pretty much all I actively ship, everything else that pops up is merely a passing fancy.
- Oh also, RPS of the J2 & Mishalecki kind (though I do use those tags for mostly non-shippy posts)
Tags of import
- My about me tag. Want more? Have another. Still not enough? One more.
- My Sam/Cas tag, where I essentially tag anything remotely to do with Sam and Cas
- I have a wincest tag, but that’s for blatant brotherfucking. Everything else falls under sam’n’dean, for when they’re brothers, friends, lovers, partners, soul mates, cohorts, mainly just SAM’N’DEAN FEELS.
- Official tag post here!
I try to tag everything appropriately, especially spoilers, the unicorn that is NSFW, and ESPECIALLY things that are not Supernatural. Tumblr Savior is a fabulous thing, y’all, but it only works if you tag your posts!!
I have my queue running all day, so it may look like I am here, even when I’m sleeping.
I don’t usually follow back, sorry :( I have high standards when it comes to tagging: if you don’t tag properly and post things I have on my savior, I’m sorry, but I won’t follow you. Like I said, I make a valiant effort to tag everything, but if I miss something, feel free to yell at me!!
UHH I think I’ve started rambling. If you have any questions, my askbox is always open!